Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Friend Of Mine


I miss those times
I miss those nights
I even miss our silly fights
The making up
The morning talks
And those late afternoon walks
I miss my friend

***************************************

The one my heart and soul confided in
The one I felt the safest with
The one who knew just what to say
To make me laugh again
Let the light back in
I miss my friend
I miss my friend
I miss my friend

Darryl Worley

I dreamed of you. Haih. It makes me feel sad. I know we'll never see each other again. But then, I am glad. At least I have memories to keep. You used to be a good friend of mine. A big mistake kept us apart. Just one thing you should know; there will always be a place for you in my heart.

I really miss you.. :(


Photobucket

1 comment: